South of France: Charming country properties for sale !
Full or part ownership of French property in the "Paradise of the Pyrenees". Click for Details.
part of the 3W Online group
Launching soon: The Business Club for Entrepreneurs
Be among the first to know: here.
Setting up business in Catalunya (South of France and Spain) -
when quality of life matters...
With 300 days of sunshine per year and a laid back lifestyle, Catalunya may not be the first place you would consider as a business base. But a closer look reveals one of the most dynamic regions in the Western Mediterranean, with clear evidence of growth in many areas, huge public investment in infrastructure and access to EU development grants.
Business advantages include:
1. Access to the French, Spanish and Catalan markets, population over 100 million;
2. A growing, affluent expatriate market from Northern Europe;
3. Well educated workforce, universities in Perpignan, Girona, Barcelona;
4. Lower cost of business premises, transport, housing;
5. Low cost international fights, small airports close to city centres (Perpignan and Girona) and quick access to motorway network and rail linking major cities, TGV (high speed rail) link currently under construction.
6. Regional and EU development grants and start-up tax relief (for applicable projects - aimed at job creation).
7. New communications facilities now make Catalunya ideal for IT business.
Of course there are drawbacks too: Relatively high labour costs, social contributions, bureaucracy, tax traps and for some: linguistic and cultural obstacles. These can be partly overcome trough partnering with local firms, outsourcing and generally careful planning prior to moving out or starting a business in this region. However, it is not for everyone, and it is not suited for every type of business.
Personal advantages include:
1. The best climate in Europe, predominantly sunny, healthy, all-year outdoor activities.
Spectacular scenery - mountains, forests, lakes, the Mediterranean, beaches, yachting, golf, Pyrenean skiing, adventure sports - all within our local area;
2. Lower property prices than in major cities, a good selection of properties for sale or rent;
3. Lower cost of living than in Northern Europe. Abundance of fresh produce all year, and three countries to choose from (France, Spain and tax free Andorra).
4. International community and schools in certain locations - or "away from it all", if you prefer, within short commuting distance of a city office. Hot-desking available.
5. Excellent health service.
Entrepreneur workshops with 3W Online
Whether your objective is to get ahead of your competition or to start a brand new business, join us for inspirational entrepreneur workshop in the sun. A week long entrepreneur workshop, or an intensive working weekend. With 3W Online and Xtmteam, or with your own group. Please contact us for details and dates.
Where do you start and how can we help?
XTM Team is a cooperation between local firms and the not-for-profit association "Destination Pyrenees", which aims to help develop the economy of local villages in the region by promoting enviromentally and socially responsible initiatives. We would be pleased to assist you, whether you plan to move an existing business, or start a new.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Flexible business opportunity:
Work from home internet based affiliate business.
Visit our associated website Online.co.ukand the
Getting British Business Online campaign - offering you a free domain and website
Destination Pyrenees with 3W Online and Xtmteam
We speak English - Vi taler dansk - on parle francais - wir sprechen deutsch
Tel: +33 4 6805 6571 - Fax: +44 709 208 7367
UK: 0709 227 2402
Destination Pyrenees, association loi 1901, Village Catalan, 66820 Vernet-les-Bains, France, Siret No. 48467317300015,
Transfrontier Associates -
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3XX, England
This document was created for xtmteam.com
- © 2005-2014 Xtmteam - All rights reserved.